MARLBOROUGH, Mass., July 18, 2005 – Computer Troubleshooters, a worldwide network of Computer Tech Support franchises, has selected Vanquish Labs as a Preferred Vendor for anti-spam solutions.
With over 400 individual franchises, Computer Troubleshooters is ranked #1 by Entrepreneur Magazine as the leading provider of IT Services to small businesses.
“Vanquish is our newest Preferred Vendor,” says Chip Reaves, Computer Troubleshooters National Director. “Anti-spam and email security in general are extremely important issues for our customers.”
Vanquish integrated anti-spam products – from the vqME Personal Anti-Spam software to the Vanquish Enterprise Anti-Spam Appliance – are now available through Computer Troubleshooters franchises across the U.S., as well as Canada and Asia.
“This is a significant endorsement for our technology and our company,” says Frank Urro, Director of Business Development for Vanquish Labs. “Computer Troubleshooters is a fast-growing business, and virtually all of their customers have needs for flexible, easy to manage email security solutions. With our range of products, we can satisfy the demands of their diverse customer base.”
Recognizing the limitations of software filters, which often trap legitimate messages along with spam, Vanquish employs a suite of intelligent technologies that work together to block spam, viruses, spyware and phishing attacks.
Unique Vanquish features include:
- Smart List: Automatically imports and maintains a list of authorized senders;
- Smart Subject: Allows email from anyone responding to your sent messages, even if they’re not on your SmartList;
- Surf Match: Recognizes and allows incoming messages from an online site where you’ve made a purchase, subscribed to a newsletter, requested a catalog or otherwise asked for future information;
- Anti-Virus: Integrated virus protection with automatic updating of new virus signatures;
- Enhanced Sender Confirmation: The next generation of challenge-response to thwart robot generated emails and ensure delivery of legitimate messages;
- Control Panel: Quick access to personalized anti-spam controls.
About Computer Troubleshooters
Computer Troubleshooters provides personalized on-site technical support to small businesses through a global network of independent, locally-owned franchises. With over 400 locations in 18 countries worldwide, including over 240 in the United States, Computer Troubleshooters is the world's largest Computer Services franchise.
About Vanquish Labs
Based in Marlborough, Mass., Vanquish Labs is a privately-funded company creating innovative email security solutions for use by individuals and by businesses. The company holds a U.S. patent on the “sender liability” approach to email delivery, a key technology in emerging “economic” solutions to email security. Visit www.vanquish.com for more information.